Storage Heater Grants For Pensioners
Did you know that pensioners can apply for a free storage heater grant from the government to replace old storage heaters 100 % Free- The Scheme for free heaters is covered under the Green Homes Grant / Eco Scheme From The Government
If you are over 65 and are in receipt of qualifying UK benefits , you can apply for this fantastic free replacement grant and have old economy 7 heaters removed and replaced with modern super efficient ones courtesy of the government.
Storage Heater Grants for Pensioners – Qualifying Criteria
Government Grants are available for low income pensioner households to replace faulty storage heaters from the ECO Scheme. T
To be eligible for a storage heater grant you must satisfy ALL THREE of the following conditions:
- You must be a home owner, private landlord or tenant ( council / housing association not eligible sorry)
- You must receive certain state benefits such as Guaranteed Pension Credit, or any of the disability benefits / allowances.
- You must have old / faulty / broken storage heaters installed in your home.
More information about qualifying benefits for storage heater grants for pensioners can be found below.
Qualifying Benefits For Pensioners
- Armed Forces Payment
- Attendance Allowance
- Child Benefit
- Child Tax Credits
- Universal Credit
- Working Tax Credits
- Pension Credits
- Income Related ESA /JSA
- Income Support
- Disability Living Allowance
- Personal Independence Allowance
- Carer’s Allowance
Visit Our Home Page And Fill In A Short 2 minute Survey Form.
If you are found to be eligible, our installers will be in touch within 7 days